Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Young, Restless, Reformed

I am sorry I haven't been able to finish my posts on Calvinism yet. The more I study, the more I realize I don't know. I am still wrestling hard with some of these issuses, and when I feel like I about have it figured out, something else pops up and I am back to square one again. I hope to start finishing the posts now that I have began to draw conclusions. So be on the lookout, it should be good, we are now at the meat and bones of the debate, the three most controversial segments of TULIP, Irresistible Grace, Limited Atonement, and Unconditional Election (predestination).

In the mean time, check out this article on Calvinism.

1 comment:

Chance Witherspoon said...

Well what can I say...I am delighted to hear tale of the return of the Calvinism posts. Should lead to some good discussion, I hope.