Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Questions for God

So I was thinking on what to blog on today and I came across the idea of questions for God. If you could ask God any 5 questions that you wanted and He would answer, what would they be? Tough one huh. Well I've thought about it briefly and here are my five questions. I hope you will comment and leave some of your questions that you would ask God if you could. In the future maybe I'll blog on what I think a answer to these questions would be. So here it goes:

1. Who do I know personally that I am close to who is going to hell and doesn't know it?

2. What is the one thing I can do in this life that will bring the most people to know Jesus?

3. What will heaven be like?

4. When is Jesus coming back?

5. What is the secret to knowing the full character of God, His will for my life, and experiencing His presence constantly?



Well I know the last question is a 3 parter but on a serious note I think it is important to think about questions. I think we should dig deep in our faith, search out the secret corners and try to find answers. And who knows, if you ask God questions, He might just give you an answer!


Matthew 7:7

7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

No comments: