Monday, March 13, 2006

Sunday Scoop- "He is your rock"

Everything happens for a reason- EVERYTHING. It is interesting to pay close attention to the simplest things in life that complete the puzzle. Think about it... If you live your life by chance... you aren't living by faith. If you live your life in doubt... you aren't living by trust. It's easy to worry. It in our nature to do so, and sometimes we don't even realize that we are doing it. I would like to share a few God sent messages that I have had in the past 6 months... messages that I failed to notice before my rebirth. Firstly, He brought me to rock bottom. It wasn't by coincidence that I found myself in a hole, deep enough, that I couldn't pull myself out of. Key word- pull! I needed someone to "pull" me out, lend a hand, because I wasn't capable of doing it on my own. The credit all goes to God. Second message, God spoke through one of my friends from Church (that I don't speak to much)... He said "God wants to use you- He will use you. He has big plans for you and your family so continue to trust Him". Coincidence, not at all. At the time, my family and I were battling many obstacles and it was impossible to see a bright future. Literally! So that's just two of the million messages that had a huge impact on why I am who I am... and why I am here now. If I were to subtract those two pieces of the puzzle, I would be incomplete- lost- astray...

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." - (Psalm 62:1-2)

No comments: